Saturday 22 May 2010

* brush teeth *

Been doing a disinfection recently due to HFMD and I replaced the kids' toothbrushes chucking out the old.
A trip to the pharmacy with little B was so hilarious and nanny proud as she wisely reminded me several times which was hers, E's and J's. Of course during the course of picking, ooh...ing and ah...ing on the many colourful cartooned varieties of tooth brushes on display with B, she was pleased as punch with hers.

Now, she loves to go for her bath cos that means she gets to play with her new tooth brush and excitedly yells pink when I ask her what is its colour.

Then there's the apple & banana flavoured first tooth paste where she swallows before second rinse. Yes, she drinks the first 'rinse'. Hahaha

Now I want to brush my teeth everytime I go to the bathroom. Wonder why?

'gargle gargle...'

No comments:

Post a Comment