Tuesday 4 May 2010

* my kiddoes *

Hi!
First of all, thank you very much to Annonymous for your encouraging comment to my first entry. However I will not be publishing it as you had accidentally put in my name ;P.
It's a small request I have on my page under P&C and I hope this will not offend you.
Please do come back to read more and leave more comments but do forget to include my name.
Thanks! :) xoxo



           So....how shall I begin? Maybe a brief introduction of my little interesting kiddoes in my present life. ;)

First there is E now 5 years old. Pretty
and chubby though not in a terrible way. Well, everyone keeps saying, " So fat! So fat! ". To me she may be chubby but her flesh is taut and her body is shapely and well proportioned. She was in kindy last year and came to me around noon time after classes. Good eater except does not like certain food like hard boiled egg yolks or mushy jellied textures.

Next is her little sister B. She is now almost two and what we call here, a chillie padi ( those little chillies that can burn your tongue ). She came to me at two and a half months old. Her intuitions are sometimes surprising and she now makes short sentences or enough to understand. As she's been with me from young, she knows her nanny is very soft with her and has lately been pushing my buttons to see how far she can get away with things. Now that she's able to speak more and understand better, she's come to realised that this nanny is not that easy to bully. HAhahah

Next was their cousin C but she was with me for about 5 months i think. Another chubby one and speaks very clearly and well. She is now 4 years old. She has a little sister a year younger and recently a baby brother.When with me she is an angel till she gets home to mum and she turns into this little terror. Kids just know when and where they need to be on their best don't they?

Then came J, soon to be eight years old. She is from a neighbouring country and lives with me during school week and goes off weekends to a friend's place. Smart little girl. Came with a spattering of English but speaks much better now cos I speak english at home. ;)

Joining us this year is S, seven years old. She comes after school, has lunch, shower, naps, homework and waits for her parents to pick her up. Another smart little girl who can be quite frustrating at times cos she takes ages to eat!

Yes, I have a house full of girls. Somehow I keep getting little girls and everyone is saying they are so much better than boys as boys can be a handful.

All I can say is I am blessed to have them and they are not difficult to care for. Maybe also because I can be very firm. Some of my friends call me fierce but I hope to my kids, I hope I dont appear a monster to them everytime they see me. ;) Well maybe to some...the guilty ones. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment