Thursday 26 August 2010

* who's in charge? *

Few days ago, big E and little B were getting ready for their afternoon nap. They were fooling about as usual and big E soon left the room to go to the loo. Little B looked around me and saw her go out. Suddenly she made a dash towards her sister's side of the bed and grabbed her 'lum-lum' (bolster). Rolling back to her own spot she waited for big E.


" B, why did you take cheah-cheah's lum-lum? Put it back. " I said to her. She gave me a smile and shook her head at the same time.

Big E walked in, climbed into bed while little B waited.... a cheeky smile lurking. *wink*

" B...give cheah-cheah her lum-lum please. " once again I looked at her with a slightly stern look.

Little B : " No..... cheah-cheah.... must ask B.... nicely "

Big B was ready : " B...may I...have...my lum-lum please? "

Little B laughed and said, " ET first!"

Yes....ET is something that started with her mother where they would meet their index fingers together just like in the movie ET. How it originated, I never asked. :)
So both sisters 'ET' and B brings up her hand yelling 'High 5!'.  Sweet big E high fives her sister laughing along with little B.
In return, little B returned the lum-lum to her big sister! Both of them giggling away.... :)
All this happened in front of me and I was so tickled at little B's cheekiness and big E's all familiar readiness to her little sister's not so subtle bullying. Hahah

Apparently, this has been happening for awhile. The little rascal would take something off her sister and demand she ask, ET and high five first.

Mmm....wonder who's in charge now? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment