Friday 1 October 2010

* humbling honour *

This morning I was humbled close to tears  when little B's mum asked if I would like to be her godparent. I felt so humbled and honoured at the same time as she explained her request. 

Meantime little B was by that time in my arms and she was singing something (as usual). 
She reached for her mum and placed her little arm around her mother's shoulders while the other was around mine and pulled us three closer together. We wondered what she was doing when her mum caught her singing and joined in..... ' we're a happy family... ' from Barney!

It was either coincidental or she was listening and intervened in her own way of what she heard and liked I guess. How apt. 
Everyday is a joy to see her. Weekends & holidays are so tiresome for me without them. ;)

So tell me, how can I refuse such an honour? Yes! YEs! YES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment