Tuesday 12 October 2010

* new words *

Recently, little B has been using 'already' in her sentences and correctly of course.
She has somehow gotten to demand that people call her first instead. Eg : S comes from school and she calls me and kakak but little B had decided a long time ago that she was to be addressed first before she would say hi. She would do the same to her sister and several people and now, her grandmother. We have coaxed her gently, scolded even threatened and she would either go off in a huff or say in tears, " they call me first!"
When the adults give in and we look at her for her response, she looks you in the eye and says, " I called already."  What?! When?? :) Challenging but still trying to get her to see manners and elders.

 Last week, 'correct' was frequently used. I told her to put on her shoes and somedays she puts them on wrongly. So this time as she did, she looked at me and said, " correct " and true enough, they were on the right sides.

Yesterday, ' clever ' was the frequent word. We watch quite a bit of Hi 5 and the character Jup-Jup who likes to change things around whilst one of the girls was doing something; was at it again.
So I said, " This Jup-Jup is so naughty. "
After watching the final results, little B stands beside me and goes into chatter mode whilst laughing...
" Nanny, Jup-Jup not naughty. He happy. Jup-Jup clever." Sigh.....

Today my mum asked little B if she's been a good girl or a naughty girl.

Little B took awhile and finally answered, " I clever girl. "

LOLs!

No comments:

Post a Comment