Tuesday 19 October 2010

* beautiful monday *

I had a bad weekend and was missing little B's mischief to cheer me up. Monday is here and I am excited to see my little imp. :)

She was in a good mood and we watched a black caterpillar's progress from my porch to the street before mummy drove off to work. In the house, she was chatty and happily asking for her vitamins and fish oil capsule. It was a good morning. * wink *

Little B's been potty trained long before she turned two and she's been quite a gem mostly. We have a child's toilet seat  for her with lady birds and flowers on it. Sometimes we'd use her potty hence its always within reach, just in case. :)

Whilst I was in the kitchen, I saw her walk out of the bathroom with her potty towards the living room.  Kakak passed her and they had a few words and I caught this...
Kakak : " Potty for baby ar? " (they were playing with her toy baby earlier)
Little B : " Ya... " as she continued to the front of the house whilst kakak came into the kitchen.

Within half an hour, I saw little B back in the bathroom with her potty. She was holding the potty over the toilet as she used the bidet hose to clean it. She had no pants on!

Nanny : " B, did you poo? " as I tried to look into the potty for evidence.
Little B : " Ya... "  busy concentrating with her task.

True enough, she did and kakak who by this time came to see the commotion... realised what had happened and ran out to check the scene of the 'deed'. Luckily it was a fairly dry firm stool so I had no worries she'd spill anything. Kakak came back with her pants and they were clean.

I praised her for being such a clever girl as I tried to 'assist' her. She had watched me do it so many times and as usual, wanted to do it herself. Anyway, cleaned her up and she was proud of herself. :)

Her afternoon nap....she fell asleep right after I told her my mum would come by later with some chocolate for her. I was surprised when there was no noise from her side. Hahahah

When a friend came, little B went up to her after twenty minutes and said, " why you wear nanny's shirt ar? "
We cracked up because she was partly right. We have the exact same shirt as I bought us one each a few years back!

All in all, she had been super fun today despite some tantrumic moments. My stress's all gone and I feel so blessed to have her cheer the blues away. Even E made me laugh when I heard her gush about how good her dinner was in between mouthfuls. It was rice with leeks, french beans, garlic, chinese sausage and scrambled eggs with tomatoes! Simple and she loved every morsel. ;)

Thank goodness I have them, even for awhile each day during the week. Amen. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Junoqua, You have a good, sentimental heart....your warmth brings cheer to anyone dropping by here.
    How you keep up with so many whatevers beats me. Ha ha.
    Kids, dogs, baking.....hey! Hows the nocturnal social life? Hope that is active? Ha ha.
    Have fun and keep well, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Uncle Lee,

    Thank you for dropping in and your compliments. I guess I am a multitasker though also a procrastinator. Hahaha

    My nocturnal end is all weird out. It's early to bed lately but early to rise too i.e. as early as 3am at times. Must be insomnia.... :)

    But it's ok. I still have my energy and strength and kids.... enjoying what comes my way. :)
    Have a great week now. :)

    ReplyDelete