Thursday 7 October 2010

* copy & paste *

There had been on many occasions where little B had stumped me at how she could do or say stuff at her young age.
Her intuitiveness started to show at three months and she just continues to surprise me till today.

Every time we exchanged stories, we usually shake our heads in disbelief at the way her mind works. She can take a situation from a previous time and somehow connect it to another non related one making it all seem so simple and right.

Someone once told her mum, little B's mind processes fast and is able to link anything to anything. As he put it... 'copy & paste'.

Hahaha spot on! ;)

P/S : This again could well mean 'trouble' to come in later years as she learns to get things done her way....
I am already experiencing her 'excuses' to get out of situations. It's all about selective senses and she listens even though she appears to be 'busy' elsewhere.
Life will be interesting with her around. Glad I am a part of it. :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Junoqua, Looks like a girl Bill Gates or a Ms Einstein.
    Good, get her to learn play chess, fool around with a Rubic cube.
    You have fun, and really nice have you dropped by, You made my day as well gave me the best laugh of 2010! You are simply outrageous! Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping in Uncle Lee! Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever reads my blogs (managing 3 now) cos hardly any feedback but I still blog when in the mood.

    I truly enjoted your latest posting. HE was showing off still ringing in my head! ;)

    ReplyDelete