Saturday 12 June 2010

* nutty nanny *

Call me crazy or weird but I hate the public holidays because my kids won't come over.
Especially when it runs over the weekends and I am all bored and lazy at home! But the worst part is I miss them especially little B.

I guess it's typical considering I have cared for B since she was 2 and a half months old. The attachment is strong though she is beginning to waiver when 'kai kai' is on the agenda. She loves going out, even a walk to the neighbours is good enough for her. Not that she hates being in my home but she just loves going out. ;)

Every time she goes back, we would do this hug and kiss. She says bye to me as if soothing me. She knows I feel a little sad each time she goes back and she says it so sweetly, head on one side and her tone like comforting a child!

So who's the child now??!! Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment